Saturday, March 7, 2009
RASEY'S COMBACK!
12:18PM Saturdayyyyy
Hello Big Fat Ugllyyyyy World!
Told you I would be backkkkk, knew myself too well.
I missssssss blogging like shitasss!
Okayyy whats with my dragging of words manz.
I'm searching for the perfect skin!
Technically not the perfect but the kind that i like luhh.
But it does seems to be taking quite a bit of time since there's just not it!
&&&& ive to leave for CCAB its near NUS there like at 115, if not that
brandernananannanana will killl me for being late!
Having SRC} Singapore Recreational Club match
against SCC} Singapore Cricket Club
@ 430, then head off to Tamp to meet sissy for dinner & study date & catch up!
Today is the opening of a new starbucks! She's always so well-informed (Unfairnesss)
Ive not seen her like almost the whole week(??????)
She's been mugging like mad that it truly scares me that im not.
Everyday till 10plus at school come home read bible comp a bit then sleep, wake
up at 3 study, wake up 530 and the cycle repeats, even now our friday outings are toast!
Cos I would be tortured by Club Training Plus school training.
Cann you imagine going for school training from 330-630 then heading down
to CCAB from 8-10pm every friday. OHYESS, plus now div one is having
league competions as well, that just means that our weekends are killed too.
Before i forget to mention, WE ARE IN THE FINALS! Against TeckWhye,
janna is totally right, StNicholas 第一 !
& goodlord, my hockey have deteriorated plentyplenty. Tackles sweeps etccccc.
:(((((((( i NEED to buck up.
On a lighter note, holidays are in 6days! Ive been counting down from godknows
how long, 3weeks ago? Yes i do that very often, camp seasons and study catch up! :)
I think my lappy is suffering from some senile disease manz,
its like slower than me! Can you possibly imagine that,
im slow enough but its slower! & its like a gazillion times smarter than me cannnn,
or maybe its my finger reaction too fast, there's some iphone function on donny's
iphone on finger reaction! HHAHAHHAA i just thought of that.
Nnayways not the point, i should go do some reformating that my mom luvvs doing.
I shall take more pictures and type less, pictures speaks more than a thousand words.
Pictures tonight then!
edit/
So glad i found a blogskin before one! it's 1255 & ive to bathe!
I am behind schedule. Yes luhh the skin is quite gay but i feel happy seeing it so deal w it!
Hello Big Fat Ugllyyyyy World!
Told you I would be backkkkk, knew myself too well.
I missssssss blogging like shitasss!
Okayyy whats with my dragging of words manz.
I'm searching for the perfect skin!
Technically not the perfect but the kind that i like luhh.
But it does seems to be taking quite a bit of time since there's just not it!
&&&& ive to leave for CCAB its near NUS there like at 115, if not that
brandernananannanana will killl me for being late!
Having SRC} Singapore Recreational Club match
against SCC} Singapore Cricket Club
@ 430, then head off to Tamp to meet sissy for dinner & study date & catch up!
Today is the opening of a new starbucks! She's always so well-informed (Unfairnesss)
Ive not seen her like almost the whole week(??????)
She's been mugging like mad that it truly scares me that im not.
Everyday till 10plus at school come home read bible comp a bit then sleep, wake
up at 3 study, wake up 530 and the cycle repeats, even now our friday outings are toast!
Cos I would be tortured by Club Training Plus school training.
Cann you imagine going for school training from 330-630 then heading down
to CCAB from 8-10pm every friday. OHYESS, plus now div one is having
league competions as well, that just means that our weekends are killed too.
Before i forget to mention, WE ARE IN THE FINALS! Against TeckWhye,
janna is totally right, StNicholas 第一 !
& goodlord, my hockey have deteriorated plentyplenty. Tackles sweeps etccccc.
:(((((((( i NEED to buck up.
On a lighter note, holidays are in 6days! Ive been counting down from godknows
how long, 3weeks ago? Yes i do that very often, camp seasons and study catch up! :)
I think my lappy is suffering from some senile disease manz,
its like slower than me! Can you possibly imagine that,
im slow enough but its slower! & its like a gazillion times smarter than me cannnn,
or maybe its my finger reaction too fast, there's some iphone function on donny's
iphone on finger reaction! HHAHAHHAA i just thought of that.
Nnayways not the point, i should go do some reformating that my mom luvvs doing.
I shall take more pictures and type less, pictures speaks more than a thousand words.
Pictures tonight then!
edit/
So glad i found a blogskin before one! it's 1255 & ive to bathe!
I am behind schedule. Yes luhh the skin is quite gay but i feel happy seeing it so deal w it!
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.