<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 13, 2009
Friday the 13th.

i know its such a wordy post,
but you wont be having much of me.
So bare with me!


(We were sec1, 3years of friendship & counting, best desk partner ever)

ELAINE! brilliant disguise says (9:18 PM):
you'll do fine luhhhh, MUST HAVE FAITH! i have loads in you
RASEY. says (9:18 PM):
yes faith is the word
ELAINE! brilliant disguise says (9:18 PM):
YOU'LL BE BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
RASEY. says (9:18 PM):
thanks babe!
ELAINE! brilliant disguise says (9:18 PM):

I GIVE YOU MY SHINE UNTIL WED!
ELAINE! brilliant disguise says (9:18 PM):
so i'll be a shineless star till wed :/
RASEY. says (9:18 PM):
you will too okay! Because when the sun shine will shine together!
ELAINE! brilliant disguise says (9:18 PM):
TWO STARS SHINE BRIGHTER THAN ONE

(How can i not luvvv that elaine tan?)
Friday the 13th.
The second friday 13th in fact. HAHAHA
I am thrown over with piles of homework, but i totally need it.

I am so glad the day is ending, everything that is bad i blame the
fact that its friday the thirteen! But it is friday the 13!
We started out with a maths test.
Yay gay my favourite subject yet i totally got slapped right smack on my face.
Only 1 freaking question out of 9 that i know.

So the day dragged on, during recess, vera started testing me chem.
&&& i failed terribly and obviously started to panic.
ALL my hardwork of studying just poof disappeared!
Depressing as it sound, i ran back to class for English Speech Writing.
I was totally wiped out and blank on what to write.

Next, so after which maths lesson, Matrix, like triple huh huh huh.
I got nothing and gave up hence started revision for chem yet again.
Then Chen Yong Ming (Chinese Teacher) Came in.
Continued on "I do I do" the show.
Every week we will watch show, we are super free and lax during Cheena lessons.
SO i studied yet again.
YKNOW, the bloody chem test is EASY
& yet i think i screwed it very much.

But thats not the point, the point is i have NO MORE TEST!
Ive been like some mad person studying so much everyday.
& today i drank coffee in the morning, then Chicken essence, then Tea
during recess, i was asking kim " Eh will have back fire effect not ah?"
She's damn funny.

Anyways training was exhausting.
Salute to me okay, with my short legs i am of a disadvantage hokay!
We ran 9rounds under 25mins, 15 times up slope, Shuttles.
Now say "I salute you Rasey tan!"
Of course! today was a killer training thats why i poned
club training, so exhausted already manzz.

I was whining to beat on wednesday,
Rasey: I want to grow talllllllll!
Beat: Face it Rasey! You aren't going to grow tall!
(Beat's jokingly voice)
Rasey: I still want to grow talllllll!
(We both laughed and looked at each other)
<3 Beat; she just makes my day with more laughters.

Today i went to 7/11 to get 17 magazine!
As in not 17 in quantity, the name seventeen!
Cos sarahfff had it and i wanted it too!
SO i walked in, looked around, couldn't find it, and guess what?!
Its the last rack. LAST RACK. WAY ON TOP.
Like close to celling? So stupid right, they never consider short farts manz.
So i went to the counter said

"hello uncle, can you help me get the magazine, i cant reach for it."
(PLEASE LAUGH, I KNOW I ROCK)

Shagg to the max, but im waiting for sissy.
I quarrelled with her yesterday morning, stupid.
I officially suck manz. Everytime like that, find things to fight.
Sorry sissy okay, thank you for everything also & bearing my nonsense!
Its so hard to have me as your sister right :((((
Alwyas luvvv you even if i dont say that.



GOODNIGHT DARLINGS! DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH.
(Beat's in denial to that statement)





















center>