<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 8, 2009
:) Goodmorning earthlings.


(How can a guy look so charming even in the morning!)

Okay i so do not make any sense, ive no idea what time the photo was
taken but its my Screen Saver and i woke up seeing that, awwww!
What a way to start the morning :)))))

Rasey was up early!!!! 8AM Hokay! Its like once a millennium yo.
That's something to be shock about yknow!
I slept @freaking 3AM cos i was playing with my phone game the oc,
then daddy came home around 2plus i think, but anyways obviously
my phone batt died (thank god it did) the game was so addictive!
I just kept playing&playing & i played again during breakfast as well
guess what? I finished the whole game in like 2days?!
But i was adam broody, seth cohen so i shall be a girl next! HAHHAHA
its damnn fun, its like sims, just tht it takes up too much battery.

I've chem tuition at 10am, and i just had coffee.
I realised from yesterday that my system does get affected from caffeine.
Thank you Starbucks.
Hhahaha, nehmind then i can be fully energized and awake despite only
sleeping for 5hours! I so need to understand everything and know everything
at my fingertips cos its chem test next week and i didn't exactly do well for
the previous, actually it wasn't even close to well. Disappointing much.

I so need to complain about one point, speaking about chem test.
We have 4tests next week! 4 its like FOUR, yknow, 444444444!
1Chemistry, 1AdditionalMathematics, 2English.
How can they do this to us! 44444444! haiyoyoyoyoyoyo.

Toodles, i am offf to shower, was having breakfast earlier at the dinning table
for once, just watching sissy mop the floor in out in out.
I hate mopping so she suffer, so good to be the youngest i thought.



"The heart of the matter, is the matter of the heart"





















center>