Monday, March 9, 2009
Guide the way.
Raisins bread surprisingly cheered me up!
I was so so so down.
On another hand, i am so stressed up with my tests and schedule.
My time management now absolutely suck. I swear.
There's so many things cropping up out of thin air.
So many decisions to be made, thorned between coaching & training.
Truly, as much as i love hockey, i equally love coaching.
Hockey is a must whereas coaching is a want.
Coaching have made my life feel so fulfilling.
I do not know what word to use, i think none can be used to described it.
Every season i looked forward to it, be it coaching or not.
& i thought that it was all planned well especially this season untill
Hockey Federation screwed it by pushing back finals and having said that,
our march hols are packed with trainings.
Coach says its a blessing in disguised, more time to train, yes indeed.
But even training timing change. Its so difficult, it really is.
& coach wants to do something different for finals, a new formation.
I am learning marking and short corner ball stop, i want to do it well.
(Really well)
Everything's so last minute.
Friendly with rjc tomo, hence i end later means lesser time to study.
Then training on wednesday, then no time to study.
Thursday ive chem tuition and then there's coaches bonding.
Friday is the killer day, all the tests, plus 2 trainings. School & Club.
5days5days5days.
Did i not mention how i failed lit terribly, super disappointing.
Misreading the questions totally killed my essay.
Jennifer was nice to tell me that its normal, Ms praba say it
would be alright, i shall brush on it.
We had a "controlling of emotions" talk today.
I cannot believe all this is happening to me manz.
I can do this thing, One week and i shall sleep less, study more
computer less, actually computer-less. & focus more.
I CAN DO THIS.
I can't believe i am saying this but ill let god guide the way.
大姐大, 加油不要放弃
I was so so so down.
On another hand, i am so stressed up with my tests and schedule.
My time management now absolutely suck. I swear.
There's so many things cropping up out of thin air.
So many decisions to be made, thorned between coaching & training.
Truly, as much as i love hockey, i equally love coaching.
Hockey is a must whereas coaching is a want.
Coaching have made my life feel so fulfilling.
I do not know what word to use, i think none can be used to described it.
Every season i looked forward to it, be it coaching or not.
& i thought that it was all planned well especially this season untill
Hockey Federation screwed it by pushing back finals and having said that,
our march hols are packed with trainings.
Coach says its a blessing in disguised, more time to train, yes indeed.
But even training timing change. Its so difficult, it really is.
& coach wants to do something different for finals, a new formation.
I am learning marking and short corner ball stop, i want to do it well.
(Really well)
Everything's so last minute.
Friendly with rjc tomo, hence i end later means lesser time to study.
Then training on wednesday, then no time to study.
Thursday ive chem tuition and then there's coaches bonding.
Friday is the killer day, all the tests, plus 2 trainings. School & Club.
5days5days5days.
Did i not mention how i failed lit terribly, super disappointing.
Misreading the questions totally killed my essay.
Jennifer was nice to tell me that its normal, Ms praba say it
would be alright, i shall brush on it.
We had a "controlling of emotions" talk today.
I cannot believe all this is happening to me manz.
I can do this thing, One week and i shall sleep less, study more
computer less, actually computer-less. & focus more.
I CAN DO THIS.
I can't believe i am saying this but ill let god guide the way.
大姐大, 加油不要放弃
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.