<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
RASEY THE DINGDONGZZZ


POTATOES <3333






To my dearest Anqingggg!
RASEY miss you luhh! && you are farfaraway in KangarooLand.
Nevertheless, Potatoes miss you tooooo!
Happy 20th birthday my dear girl!
Still the nicest person I've know my 14years of living definitely:)
<33333 you babe!

I am somewhat a dingdong this week i tell you.
Embarrassing to the max.
They have this heavy door to open before you enter LP,
hence i would usually push it by leaning sideways and push.
(IMAGINATION WAS CREATED FOR A REASON)


Me being some dumb gong. Didn't notice the push/pull sign.
Hence i literally push forward & forced my way and
banged the door literally; like piak onto the glass door.
An uncle passed and saw, laughed out & say
" Girl ah, you have to pull."

Instantaneously obviously feeling malu-ed enough,
I say "Okay, thank you uncle."

Hockeyyyyy ran today! :))))))
Literally all came. Even those late ran later (YAYGAY)
Commendable effort alright!<3333
It was a good morning, though i was really tired.
I couldn't even open my eyes when i alighted the bus.
My Contacts was uber dry.

&&&&&&I thought TODAY was April's fools.
I excitedly say to the team "EHHH TODAY APRILS FOOLS!"
Stacey immediately say Nooo, its tomo! Aiyo.
(See see, how gong can i be?????? Very)

Tuesdays are heavy on content days.
Boringggg yknow, and I am seriously getting killed
by congruency&similarity.
I think its just ME, yknow.
Me&Yow were like alphabet illiterates(????) getting tongue twisted
by naming the damn triangles. Triangles, 3sides, so complicated.
Gahhhh; Haiyo!

I luvvvv my schoolbus driver, whyyyy cos he waited
for me and drove me!
(Secondary doesn't have bus rides home; only primary)
How awesome is that!
But i skipped lit MidsummerNight's production.
I asked Ms Praba today "Er we are in pure lit?"
& everyone laughed. Laughout, i thought we are elective mahhh!

Benben's birthday is in 8days!:)))))
I remember hokay! (Technically you reminded me)
I thought it was Rex's tomo I would/might head over his place
lor, how awesome am i! Hahha then i realised
I am older than him by 2months.
DINGDONG>

P.S: Ive no idea whats wrong with me and adding colors.
:))))))))





















center>