<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 22, 2009

I SO SO SO HAVE TO BLOG BEFORE
MY THOUGHTS RUN AWAY FROM MY HEAD.

Be proud of me cos i dragged myself from bed at 730AM!
I was late for an hour and a half.
But stilllllllll @ least i woke up.
Currently doing maths, finishing in fact, just taking a break from it.
Left with Chem&Bio paper which is due on WED.
(PLUS IM HAVING SCIENCE TUITION @ 10! HA! Crystal
tutor can totally help me with it; yayness)
&&&&&& Unseen prose.
Then im done.
How cool is that!

Anyways i missed the SRC game yesterday right.
Thank god for bad weather, cos they had not enough
players, others couldn't make it.
Coach was disappointed.
Can you imagine playing with 10players?!
When there's suppose to be 20.
I was talking to beat on the phone last night,
hahhahaha i was surprised to be able to crap with
her on the phone for quite a bit.
Awesomeness beat!

Wellllll, i moved back to my room.
Cos i can't stand the sauna heat in an aircon room in the parent's.
So bloody hot can, i need coldcold not hothot.

As i was lying in on the bed last night, i was thinking.
I keep having this feeling.
&&& started questioning whywhy&why.
Welllll, i had "S" as anhong calls him on his blog.
I should hence start thinking that way also!
(Thankfully! I figured why&wht to do about it)

:)))))))))))))

Long day ahead, yayyay, wanna go shopshopshop!
Waiting for 9am to come to call G!
Since her stupid phone went missing so she's uncontactable!

Glad E's enjoying church camps & all(:
Talked to her for a bit last night, before she left for bed for camp today!

Just talked to B! Luvvvvv! Made my morning brighter!

B. says (8:47 AM):
ITS OKAAAAY HHAHAH cos they have this parents thing
B. says (8:47 AM):
then my parents not in singapore so i'm parentless man!
RASEY I'll always remember the sound of the stereo. says (8:47 AM):
HHAHAH SUCKS!
RASEY I'll always remember the sound of the stereo. says (8:47 AM):
I BE YOUR PARENT
B. says (8:47 AM):
HAHAHA YALAH
B. says (8:47 AM):
HAHAHAHA SUREEEEEE
RASEY I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,. says (8:48 AM):
来叫我一声妈!
B. says (8:47 AM):
then people will question my genes ya know! HAHHAAH
B. says (8:48 AM):
MAAAAAAAAAAA-ID!

EDIT/ I was thinking, what genes! HAHAH! That ben ah! For people who do not
know, she's 172CM. So i think you can figure that.

Hhahah childish as it sounds but thats my benben!
:)
(EH HONORED NOT!)
























center>