<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Longggggg wearying day


(Love's so over-rated ain't it)

Say Rasey is SUPER!
I tell you i went for 3tuitions back to back.
Woke up at 7am, finish Yow's homeyyy;
Not for the fact that she's so fierce.
9am-11Am Crystal's tuition AKA Science.
11Am-1PM Chiong-ed to Yow's.
1PM shower, chionged to Bugis for Jiang.
Now whose the power one. I almost died alright!

Stupid tutors, last minute all change.
Can't wait for Jiang's semester to end and E we are NOT
going to pity laoshi and stay on alright!
We are L-E-A-V-I-N-G.
I was at bugis, i ran for the train.
&&& the door totally slam right at me.

I was shocked to the maxx. It didn't hit me or anything but
so close! Then the door re-opened.
Woah like miracle cannnn.
I just stood there, people inside look at me, i look at them.
I mumbled to the lady who urge me to come in,
"wahh i dare not"
hesitating, the door closed.
The bungalas inside started laughing, i swear i saw.
Ultimate loserrrr aint I?

Not the point, Had dinner with the parents ytd.
@ ChangiVillage; Yummmmmy.
Got like a poster of luvvvvv @ the flea-market
&&& sissy got princess UNO, i wanted also.
But we were broke and the parents were somewhere else.

I was overly high &&& OMGGGG the UWC team manager
(Screams!!!!)
*WinksWinks* @ Beat&Rhys (Nods and agrees!)
(Too bad private joke!)
Club match with cresents, it was fun but played like crap.
Coach & team manager wasn't here cos they were at
the premier which was more important duhh.
That brandernanan can even leave halfway for her
cheena tuition. Laughoutloud.

OHHHHH
&&& i got beat's overly belated gift, like finally!
She's so going to luvvv it i tell you.
She just have to or ill just kill her and slaughter her alive.
Met rhys to get it alright! Appreciate it babe!

Long week ahead, re-starting training tomo,
Plus we have extra runnings on tues&thurs (Yay gay)
What else, club game VS uwc (SCREAMS!!!!)
Okayyy chill raysayyyy, fancy getting insane.
Alrightoooo, i should get some early shut eyes.
(Yeah right)






















center>