<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lucky(:

Today was not bad, I woke up at 4:30AM to read up on Chemistry.
Had a coffee and headed off to school, I so so so so Cannot disappoint Ms lee.
Sucks when your teacher is good right.
I was quite awake today, i think the trick is to NOT sleep in
the school bus cos i feel even more tired! Like really im the pig of
the class, literally. Ask anyone, free period im sleeping, reach school
early im sleeping, boring lessons im sleeping,
I SLEEP&SLEEP&SLEEP.

Biology practical was gross to the max.
Nothing can be compared to it. We used saliva amylase or whtever
its called to do the experiment.
Further more, the worse part was that we had no idea whose
saliva it was as it was pre-prepared. &&&& it smelled like shit.
That i just watch nicoleC & Rachel do the experiment
and refused to wash the testtubes, I wanna puke smelling it.
Seriously!
Mr cheng says that the school had bought the saliva for
us to do the experiment.
"SALIVA CAN BE BOUGHT YO"
Never knew that, but still its gross & its yellow, like flam.
I took a photo but i don't have it now.

I miss mommy! I won't be seeing her till longlonglong time i think.
She's at the hotel with daddy & is flying off tomo, not for the hectic
schedule i would have gone down to catch up, but it was good
to talk to her for a while today during the break.
She's leaving for Paris with daddy after march holidays.
Awwww, & yes they are not bringing us. (DUH!)
So now she's flying flying and more flying! Hence i won't get to see her
till next week :))))) For a day i think, and i wouldn't be around too.
Then she leaves, damn! Nehmind.
Luvv you mommy! & daddy too!

1 test down, 3 to go.

I think i am veryveryveryvery fortunate to have so many
wonderful people in my life.
Family, Friends; Everybody from everywhere.
Truly thankful.






















center>