<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 8, 2009
:( Maths is confusing!

Hahhaha i know i blog a lot nowadays, cos you aint going to get
posts on week days, or its excessive compulsive blogging!
I think it is.



I swear i will go of at 10pm sharp & start chemistry.
Its sickening that i am using the computer twice as much as i used to.
Sucks shit, I remember reminding my sissy not to use so much & here i am doing it.

Goodlord, I am just so stressed out with Amaths,
so much so that i cant take it manz!
E, i know what its like already!! I am so so confused with what i've learnt.
& its funny because i knew my maths well last week & now its a plain zero.
AHHHHHHHH this is total madness.
I so need yow! Who is now enjoying NewZealand, of all times! :(((((((
Goodbye and off you go A1 maths. There goes my maths grade.
I wanna give up.
(If only maths was as simple as above)

On a lighter note, i enjoyed my earlier part of the day,
had chemistry tuition and it was fun today! Crystal(tutor) is soooo nice!
&&& i was half an hour late for the movie hence we didnt catch
he's not that into you. But instead push!
It's uber awesome, go catch it! Went with my favourites.



G was super hilarious in the theater. E was freezing i think!
G: " Eh raseyyy, whats going to happen?????
R: " I dont know lehhh, i think he wont die"
G: " Give me your hand i need a hand!"

R gives G hand.
After 45 mins
R: " Eh gracia i think my blood not circulating, super numb!"

E,G,R chuckles.
G: " Ahhhh i need a hand! Elaine give me yours!"
Super cute lah! But my hand was really damn numb.

One week to go, 5days, 120hours.
Bare with it.





















center>