Saturday, March 7, 2009
Saturday Blast!
I luvvv my blogskin, for no apparent reason, looking at it is like looking
@ me! hhahah okay it was suppose to be looking at heaven.
Stupid joke. Not funnyyyyy.
Nayways today was a total waste of my saturday!
First i rushed off to meet Brandernanannan and obviously i was late.
I always am, its a miracle if im early, not the point, what stupidly happen was this.
Conversation on the phone.
Rasey: Hello branderna ah, I reaching already next stop okay!
BNA : Hello, reaching already ah, okokayokay i am kiddy palace i come down now.
Rasey: Ehhhh no need run okay take your time.
-Novena Rasey comes out.
BNA : Eh meet at the ATM there, you come out can see already.
After 5mins, she calls again.
BNA: Ehh where you?
Rasey: There already you leh?
BNA: Im there already also i cannot see you leh!
Rasey: SHIT MANZ! I am at Novena! Wrong station!
CCAB is supposedly @ toapayoh there, i alighted at the wrong station &
we were both at a ATM machine just a mrt stop away. So dumb of me right!
We were super late man. Then we warm up and all
&&& not to mention how that Peiyi physically abuse me cannn, they had a
bet of me of not talking for 10mins cos i talk so much,
and i can stupidly ask when we were showering
"Eh, can i ask somehting, I really very noisy meh"
4 Yes replied.
So we left without playing and div one waited for 3hours there doing nothing
cos there was lighning alert, Rhys is super awesome cos her grandpa drives
and she longpang me to puggol.
On the way to Tampines to meet sissy i met daddy who was on his way
for drinking, Yes he took the bus cos mommy don't want him to drink drive.
He damn cute manz. His actions especially, i kissed him & he left for another bus.
(We practise that at home, as in i still kiss my mom & dad if you're wondering)
My sissy was late and i was pissed. I hate waiting for her especially when she
is late from church, super asssss!
We had kopitiam dinner since we were broke and mommy top-ed up the card.
Then went to starbucks to study a lil before heading home!
Met lilian there! So good to see her, and starbucks rerenovated, so big now,
and theres like so much space!
My sis was super mean, cos we stayed there for like an hour half only
and i wasn't absorbing so i wanted to go home and sleep, feeling guilty for
wasting her time like that, i told her
Rasey : Sorry ah, i know im such a bad study partner
Rystn : Haha, i know that, & yes you are a bad study partner.
I kena slap mann! Dnt like you sissy.
I finally got my little black book and i was vvvv happy!
Balls, i have typed so much.
Its 11, time to go lalaland, waking up early tomo to study cos im so drained out.
Cant wait for tomo, meeting lainy & g to go movie-ing!
"We are so deprived from outings!" But that benben cannot go :((((
Pictures up as promised! (for once)
Enjoy it can! I jammed my poor redred (phone) while uploading it ok!










I learnt two things today, when the phone is connected to the computer,
its charging you know! Second, Africa is not a country its a continent.
Sissy told me that.
@ me! hhahah okay it was suppose to be looking at heaven.
Stupid joke. Not funnyyyyy.
Nayways today was a total waste of my saturday!
First i rushed off to meet Brandernanannan and obviously i was late.
I always am, its a miracle if im early, not the point, what stupidly happen was this.
Conversation on the phone.
Rasey: Hello branderna ah, I reaching already next stop okay!
BNA : Hello, reaching already ah, okokayokay i am kiddy palace i come down now.
Rasey: Ehhhh no need run okay take your time.
-Novena Rasey comes out.
BNA : Eh meet at the ATM there, you come out can see already.
After 5mins, she calls again.
BNA: Ehh where you?
Rasey: There already you leh?
BNA: Im there already also i cannot see you leh!
Rasey: SHIT MANZ! I am at Novena! Wrong station!
CCAB is supposedly @ toapayoh there, i alighted at the wrong station &
we were both at a ATM machine just a mrt stop away. So dumb of me right!
We were super late man. Then we warm up and all
&&& not to mention how that Peiyi physically abuse me cannn, they had a
bet of me of not talking for 10mins cos i talk so much,
and i can stupidly ask when we were showering
"Eh, can i ask somehting, I really very noisy meh"
4 Yes replied.
So we left without playing and div one waited for 3hours there doing nothing
cos there was lighning alert, Rhys is super awesome cos her grandpa drives
and she longpang me to puggol.
On the way to Tampines to meet sissy i met daddy who was on his way
for drinking, Yes he took the bus cos mommy don't want him to drink drive.
He damn cute manz. His actions especially, i kissed him & he left for another bus.
(We practise that at home, as in i still kiss my mom & dad if you're wondering)
My sissy was late and i was pissed. I hate waiting for her especially when she
is late from church, super asssss!
We had kopitiam dinner since we were broke and mommy top-ed up the card.
Then went to starbucks to study a lil before heading home!
Met lilian there! So good to see her, and starbucks rerenovated, so big now,
and theres like so much space!
My sis was super mean, cos we stayed there for like an hour half only
and i wasn't absorbing so i wanted to go home and sleep, feeling guilty for
wasting her time like that, i told her
Rasey : Sorry ah, i know im such a bad study partner
Rystn : Haha, i know that, & yes you are a bad study partner.
I kena slap mann! Dnt like you sissy.
I finally got my little black book and i was vvvv happy!
Balls, i have typed so much.
Its 11, time to go lalaland, waking up early tomo to study cos im so drained out.
Cant wait for tomo, meeting lainy & g to go movie-ing!
"We are so deprived from outings!" But that benben cannot go :((((
Pictures up as promised! (for once)
Enjoy it can! I jammed my poor redred (phone) while uploading it ok!
I learnt two things today, when the phone is connected to the computer,
its charging you know! Second, Africa is not a country its a continent.
Sissy told me that.
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.