Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A turn around please dear god.

(If babies were all this cute, the world would be filled w pedophiles)

Its funny how smiling changes how a person feels.
When i smile to change how i feel;
i would feel stupid for doing it and end up laughing at myself.
Yes hilarious right. I literally do that hokay.
The days are getting worser yet better,
worser because not all the bad news are out,
just some and i hope theres no more to come.
Better because i feel lighter and happier even though there's so much to handle.
I luvvvvv E&G for their ears and rhys & beat for theirs too
because of my endless chatterings manz!
I kept coming up with things to talk about, anything & Everything.
We went to ccab earlier and studied at NUS cafe,
we met Ms Quek! & shes super nice.
She came up to us so worried about why we were there.
But we were dilligently studying maths i tell you.
Then we didn't know how to do one of the sums & she taught us
despite not even knowing us as in she doesn't teach us!
Nanyways,
Match against Rjc was awesome. Won 1-0 despite no keeper.
The Marking job is uber killer.
Can toally die from running i so so so need to build my stamina to do it.
I was so exhausted, hence AWESOME Rhys & I decided to cab home.
Boy am i lucky.
We took the cab at 8:02PM; 2mins after peak hour.
After which my bus 3 was right infront of the cab,
and that dearest uncle
chased after the bus for me!
He even beat the red light for me!
It was a u-turn super dangerous but he did it for me!
He horned the bus to stop for me!
Awwww luv you lah uncle taxi!
The bus was empty hence i had a seat.
Point is, even though today truly suck, i think it another way around.

Its funny how smiling changes how a person feels.
When i smile to change how i feel;
i would feel stupid for doing it and end up laughing at myself.
Yes hilarious right. I literally do that hokay.
The days are getting worser yet better,
worser because not all the bad news are out,
just some and i hope theres no more to come.
Better because i feel lighter and happier even though there's so much to handle.
I luvvvvv E&G for their ears and rhys & beat for theirs too
because of my endless chatterings manz!
I kept coming up with things to talk about, anything & Everything.
We went to ccab earlier and studied at NUS cafe,
we met Ms Quek! & shes super nice.
She came up to us so worried about why we were there.
But we were dilligently studying maths i tell you.
Then we didn't know how to do one of the sums & she taught us
despite not even knowing us as in she doesn't teach us!
Nanyways,
Match against Rjc was awesome. Won 1-0 despite no keeper.
The Marking job is uber killer.
Can toally die from running i so so so need to build my stamina to do it.
I was so exhausted, hence AWESOME Rhys & I decided to cab home.
Boy am i lucky.
We took the cab at 8:02PM; 2mins after peak hour.
After which my bus 3 was right infront of the cab,
and that dearest uncle
chased after the bus for me!
He even beat the red light for me!
It was a u-turn super dangerous but he did it for me!
He horned the bus to stop for me!
Awwww luv you lah uncle taxi!
The bus was empty hence i had a seat.
Point is, even though today truly suck, i think it another way around.

mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.