Sunday, April 12, 2009
Morning suhsine!
HAHHAH jogging, no kidding.
I slept at like what 2am?
woke up at 630. How amazing!!!
4&half hours, & best part is i'm wide awake.
(Pardon him, he can't smile, plus we took a gazillion for
this; it almost killed me)

AyeAyeAye! Lets work hard kkk lainetan&beatgoh!
Aren't we just super healthy farts (????)
Mac's bfast! :))))
Sissy came after, she's so lazy she took a freaking bus!
Like super near already cannnn.
Nehmind, going for jiang laterzz
then cornerstone, openheartraseytan!
Since i got FIRED, I'm super free this morning.
OHH a text from g, that girl wakes up so early!
Have an awesome sunday(:
Withlove.
"God places everyone where they are for a purpose.
I just have to figure mine out."
-Stacey's blog.
I think its very true.
woke up at 630. How amazing!!!
4&half hours, & best part is i'm wide awake.
(Pardon him, he can't smile, plus we took a gazillion for
this; it almost killed me)
AyeAyeAye! Lets work hard kkk lainetan&beatgoh!
Aren't we just super healthy farts (????)
Mac's bfast! :))))
Sissy came after, she's so lazy she took a freaking bus!
Like super near already cannnn.
Nehmind, going for jiang laterzz
then cornerstone, openheartraseytan!
Since i got FIRED, I'm super free this morning.
OHH a text from g, that girl wakes up so early!
Have an awesome sunday(:
Withlove.
"God places everyone where they are for a purpose.
I just have to figure mine out."
-Stacey's blog.
I think its very true.
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.