Saturday, May 30, 2009
It's alright babes!
(DIANNE;RHYS;RASEY;BEATBEAT)
(Ex-Senior; Siyi! RJCian)
Hahahha i wanted to put one photo, but i couldn't
make up my mind, since we took so many.
Beat&I concluded that today
we not photogenic! HHAHA Genius right!
We played our best, and I'm so happy with our 4aside
SNGS "B" Bgirls! :))))))
(Beatbeat! Bf! Rhys! XinHui!)
We prayed every game,
before and after, lost the 1st game &
then prayed even harder, it was so close.
But God knew we were doing our best,
& so He did the rest :)))))
Got into the Semis; but got knocked out;
:((((((((
Though we were out of semis;
& Cried (Yes the game meant alot to us, we were champs last year)
But we knew that we played our best.
& I love it when Xinhui say this
"We win, we praise God, we lose, we praise God too"
(it's exactly like facing the giants!)
I have bruises from today's game.
Since it was at Padang, it was grass.
So we had knee cuts too! :(
I have.... 5 o-bah-kak! Haiyoz.
Then we took a long shower @ the club
cos we are the members, Felt so good.
Cheered each other and camwhore :)))
HHAHHA My parents came!!!!
Shocked to the max, so sweet right,
making a trip all the way down to town
love you guys!
I want to poop But cant! :((
Then want to sleep, how how how!
HAHHAhAH wahhh damn transparent.
I shall stop whining now.
OHHHHH
after talking to my team today,
Xinhui shared with me today something from the
bible, i think its real awesome, thanks babe!
James 1 Verses 4;6
"4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature
and complete, not lacking anything.
5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God,
who gives generously to all without finding fault,
and it will be given to him.
6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt,
because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea,
blown and tossed by the wind."
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.