Saturday, May 9, 2009
happyhappy
I just got back from brunch with my grandparents.
:)
How awesome, we had KFC
(yes fatfatfat&fat)
&&&&& they bought me a army sling black bag!
I likeeee.
(Im so going to influence beat they all to buy laterz!!!!!)
I misssss camp stilll! :((((
SRC laterzz then Rhys's place.
(Rhys wong im like such a good friend can!
So tired already still coming to your BBQ)
I KNOW IM AWESOME.
Hhahaha damn shag still, but i feel the need to start
BIO! I did the notes for the previous test and
stupid me LOST IT. I seriously cant find it.
Ive yet to unpack the clean clothes from camp too.
AIYAAA, IF ONLY CAMP WAS LONGER!!!!
(Right 3P!)
3weeks to school end!
&&&& Coaching (If parents&time permits)
alrighto, blog tonight after partayeeee.
Can't wait for service tomooooooo!
:)
How awesome, we had KFC
(yes fatfatfat&fat)
&&&&& they bought me a army sling black bag!
I likeeee.
(Im so going to influence beat they all to buy laterz!!!!!)
I misssss camp stilll! :((((
SRC laterzz then Rhys's place.
(Rhys wong im like such a good friend can!
So tired already still coming to your BBQ)
I KNOW IM AWESOME.
Hhahaha damn shag still, but i feel the need to start
BIO! I did the notes for the previous test and
stupid me LOST IT. I seriously cant find it.
Ive yet to unpack the clean clothes from camp too.
AIYAAA, IF ONLY CAMP WAS LONGER!!!!
(Right 3P!)
3weeks to school end!
&&&& Coaching (If parents&time permits)
alrighto, blog tonight after partayeeee.
Can't wait for service tomooooooo!
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.