Monday, May 4, 2009
Lighter.

A real quickie since I've things to do,
places to go (HAHHA I do not!)
It just sounds rhymie-ish!
Sec3 camp's like Wed!!
That means we skip a whole week of training.
Damnn damn tired today.
After playing yesterday for SRC
then today had 6rounds for Napfa prep.
Then still got training.
BOYYYYYYY AM I TIRED!
I could not take it and made beat&rhys tell
me stories to keep me going; to finish those rounds.
Training was rough.
We played like damn Baoli.
WE = Rhys,Beat&I
Cos of the SRC. Coach always say harderharder
and just push and all. Then like quite used to it.
WHICH IS BADDDD!
Digressing, anyways Prettaye excited for camp!
(SHit, i kinda lost my train of thoughts, yes literally)
Alrighto!
"Remember that God will never put us in any situation that we cannot bear.
He'll always give us the grace & mercy to get through it, now it is prolly just a tough time"

mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.