Wednesday, June 17, 2009
A little thinking.
Training; Boy was it tiring! It was exhausting TTM.
I came home and slept till dinner.
Yeah so lousy right.
I MISS THOSE CRAZY PEOPLE! (above)
Beat was texting me earlier, Awww!
Can't wait to see them this Friday. Missed them
Since the last time @ SRC.
Today was extremely hot, &&& my stamina
totally bailed on me, it sucked luh.
Hockey seems so foreign to me suddenly.
(HAHA; laugh plzz)
Was supposedly going for Church today
there's some school prayer thing;
but daddy wanted us home today :(
Ohwells, nehmind.
Dinner was good anywyas.
Had my share of studying today,
more to go laterz &&& tomo and the rest of the
holidays, hhahhaha,
ask me again "why am i studying?"
Cos i did camps, and now is time to study.
CoOLcOoL
I was just packing my stuff,
wah i really that chor lor meh, but then hor
I broke like my hinge wallet my starbucks mug
(technically Yuyuan broke it)
My tin of markers, my "card" wallet crap.
A friend's hillsongs bag.
Whats more! (tsktsk Raseytan!!!)
KKKKK lets not talk about broken things.
Its depressing aint it! (HAIZ)
OHHH a conversation from ytd, i thot it was pretty funny.
Somebody : Hey
Rasey: Hey BRB yeah
Rasey: Back. Sup
Somebody: WB
Rasey: Err haha wb is wah biang issit?
Somebody: LOL, Er no; its Welcome Back.
Damn retarded right, i felt like an idiot siall.
Alrighto, goodnight & Godbless.
I kinda lost my train of thoughts.
Many places to go, things to do.
It's crazyyyy but i like! :)
Jesus love, never fails me.
by Delirious.
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.