Tuesday, June 16, 2009
SOOOOOOOOO!
I cut my hair today! (:
(HAPPYBUNNY)
I just luvvvv cutting hair, its like a joy to me can.
Made an appointment with my dentist since the wire
is cutting me literally. Hahahha
Braces language i know.
It was a good day; I do not look forward for tomo.
Since I've training bright early tomo;
& ive yet to train for a week?
Which seems to be like a month.
Many events coming up! (:
Yayness, shall not blog already, less on the screen,
more on the books.
Missssss so many people!
Meeting E on Thursday to mug, yes to mug
(Can you believe it.)
At least i got to meet her for lunch before camps.
Seems so long hun!
G's coming back on thursday tooo! :)))))
Even longer since i saw you babe. Like super.
Goes the same for bennybenben!
&&& that sarahfffff! I missed your birthday :(
But you'll luvvv me when you see me luh.
Can't wait! :)
OHHH & Cynthia Indo left for Indo ytd.
:) So glad to send her off and have dinner.
She'll be back in Aug! :)))))
Kimberlyn Eoin & BenChoo went too!
Hhahahah we totally crapped & Crapped.
Aiya the company was good :))))
More definitely.
A good season, now its back to reality.
(Right sissy!)
Ha! Blogging seems so distant for me.
Weird, weird & weird.
Offffff i go to dream.
I cut my hair today! (:
(HAPPYBUNNY)
I just luvvvv cutting hair, its like a joy to me can.
Made an appointment with my dentist since the wire
is cutting me literally. Hahahha
Braces language i know.
It was a good day; I do not look forward for tomo.
Since I've training bright early tomo;
& ive yet to train for a week?
Which seems to be like a month.
Many events coming up! (:
Yayness, shall not blog already, less on the screen,
more on the books.
Missssss so many people!
Meeting E on Thursday to mug, yes to mug
(Can you believe it.)
At least i got to meet her for lunch before camps.
Seems so long hun!
G's coming back on thursday tooo! :)))))
Even longer since i saw you babe. Like super.
Goes the same for bennybenben!
&&& that sarahfffff! I missed your birthday :(
But you'll luvvv me when you see me luh.
Can't wait! :)
OHHH & Cynthia Indo left for Indo ytd.
:) So glad to send her off and have dinner.
She'll be back in Aug! :)))))
Kimberlyn Eoin & BenChoo went too!
Hhahahah we totally crapped & Crapped.
Aiya the company was good :))))
More definitely.
A good season, now its back to reality.
(Right sissy!)
Ha! Blogging seems so distant for me.
Weird, weird & weird.
Offffff i go to dream.

mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.