<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 31, 2009
Blessed.


I.AM.GOING.TO.GROW.
I just know it yknow! HAHA!
Here's the catch, today during cheena lesson,
Next year, the today, if I'm taller
than CYM (ChenYongMing) Cheena teacher;
HAHA! He is going to go broke manz.
What a insane bet. 20CM to go!

Super long story on how we got
to that; & what 矮冬瓜! HAHA

Hardcore week.
& yeah I've been reading, ain't tht just amazing (!!!)
Anyways I'm so glad for next week really.
&&& i so have to make up everything
since next week is test-free and all.
Time to catch up.
Planning manzzzz.

Today was a exceptionally happy day!
No kidding, break was awesome,
midday prayer was even more awesome,
training was light, everything was good (:

Have i mentioned how ive to indulge and endure
Korean songs in exchange for Belle&Chermin
to hear my P&W!!!! Hahahahh super funny deal.
Everyday they will hear 1 from my touchyy
& ill have to hear their super junior.

I sure win one lohh, i got a thousand plus cannnn
they got maybe less than a 100songs!
We were so high retardedly singing before Bio test.
Adrenaline rush i tell you/:

Speaking of Bio, I think I'm so not bio-proof.
I damn scared for ChemSPA in 3weeks?
Every single experiment, I'm the watcher
or cleaner. HAHAH! Watch & clean up.
Best.com
Chan&Rachel loves doing the experiments.

Then ChemSPA can die manz.
How am i to know wht to do without those 2!!
HA-HA! Rachel&Yue were saying
how i absolutely have
hand leg everything co-ordination
problem.

OHHH & alexteoh (Chem teacher) mixed some chemical
to disinfect door knobs or whatnots that he sees!
Super funny, he carries a spray around.
&&&& 3Unity had 12absentees, swine manz.
One by one all going down.
They playing survival, the last man standing.
I laughed literally.
(SISSY:DADDY:MOMMY)

Anw,
Funny how i never knew this.
I am very blessed, with a family that loves me.
I am very blessed, with people who cares and are there for me.
I am very blessed, with teachers who goes beyond to help.
I am very blessed, to have got to know God.
Thank you God; my Saviour.

JOANCLARE is opening tomo!
Officially by Joan(Bennyyybenben!) & Clare (laineyy!)
Their confirmation name! :)
Excitinggggggg!

Buzzing off to do some work :(
It's friday & i have to.

But i trust in your unfailing love,
My heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalms 13

To make certain sacrifices to pave the
way for greater things (:






















center>