Friday, July 17, 2009
insides.
I finally jumped on the Trampoline.
Illegally.
Long recess today, but we weren't allowed in the canteen.
So we headed to th Gymnasium.
&&& cos Ben's genius plan for E&I to grow taller
is to jump on the tramp.
But school rules states it isn't allowed.
So we just sneaked. It was super funnn!!!!!
I never jump before and we were like jumping like
crazy monkeys. Even seating down we literally flew.
Ben was damn hilariousl, seating by the edge
she was like "Wah laoo earthquake, tsunami..."
We laughed like crazy.
hung out with G,E,B & Ruth today after school.
(afterall; CCA is starting next week; damn)
:)
Cabbed down to Orchard; Super funny taxi driver
&&&& never have i pictured myself to be in
a cab with 2crazy siao zhabo singing cheena songs.
Yes; Elainetan & RuthNg.
Super hilarious! Our malay cab driver was like
"Eh very nice very; i like."
Then we kept laughing & laughing.
So then E&Benben went off to collect
their stock for joanclare (Blogshop) while we went to
Food Republic @ wisma.
Then we made desperate attempts to study.
&&& we did ok! Like at least some work done.
Waited for E&B to get back from payalebar;
then went to shopshop.
I'm so :D Finally got a wallet.
After losing my brown one in the Cinema;
breaking my stary black one.
Here comes a red one!
G @ first said it sucked; but i knew that i was going
to end up buying it, it was from NUM.
Yes i knw, so much for not being materialistic,
but it was 50% sale also loh.
Then G & I went back there after again
cos i really wanted to see it, Thanks G!
Then ended up getting it :D
E says "It better last forever!"
(HAHA)
Many things to study for this weekend.
It was a hectic week, tests are alright.
I love seating infront;
Thank God i requested tht.
This entire week;
Ive NOT slept in class (Unbelievable),
Ive NOT not completed any HW.
Ive NOT not listen during lesson,
IVE even answered dawnlim's questions.
I seriously love seating infront.
Teachers make sure i understand whatnots
lor, they literally check my work.
(Not that i v problem kid luh; teachers does it
for everyone infront; convenient mah i figured)
My God is just so wonderful.
& that's all that i knw.

mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.