<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 5, 2009
A little mix of everything.


HAHAHAH i can't decide which.
So I put, 1 retarded, one smiley, one candid.
ARENT I SUCH AN AWESOME FRIEND.
Happy Birthday Lainey! Luvvvv you babe.
Enjoy your 15th k!
Thank you for everything!
Know you can count on us!
HAHAHH I wrote everything down already so i shall
not re-say k! :)))))))
Just called her:) Yay she answered!




Hectic week, School reopen,
hardcore studying, pretty proud of myself, first time
im actually wanting to finish my work
rather than take the easy way by copying or
losing my work. Manymany.
I really hope for a thing for this terms,
studying doubly hard of course is necessary;
I'll do my best and let God do the rest (:
Needa keep up-ing my levellllll.
:)
Praise God.

Yeah, I miss alot of things, so many anchors..
Ohwellls, I needa start swimming or something.
Sinful Eating without Exercising = Growing Fats.
Plus im totally burning out my stamina
that i trained v hard for, right hockey girlies!

Without training is awesome, but without it too
feel quite lost and empty without it. (HAHA)
Oh boy, I complain too much.
Welllll, heading to SRC to train with my favs.
Friday set k! :)
Its long before we start grabbing our sticks again
and hit some balls, Miss training with them :)

(OHHHH! My ever-bimbo SARAHFFFFF! LOVE)



Goodnight, GodBless.
God's Grace.





















center>