Monday, August 10, 2009
I know i blogged;
But i really gotta post this again.
Wow can; @ least i know someone had taken
something home from watching Facing the giants.
It's a good entry on Reflecting on everything
on Friday; TeamBonding.
Very true & very real (if you get what i mean)
"
Let's do our best; remember, nothing but our very best!
(hahah taken from Facing the Giants)
Let's continue having faith in God and in one another,
and pray that we will have the courage to correct,
the kindness to encourage,
the patience to stand by one another and the love to share(:
Let's be team-centred, baby!
We'll be the greatest team the world has ever seen!
Okay not literally,
but hopefully this team will hold a really special place in each of our hearts!
Thanks everyone(: I love you all and i mean it.
http://www.rewindtoplay.blogspot.com/
Stacey's blog
"
Hahha to stacey;
Don't thank me; I believe all these is God's plan.
Like what we're always talking about,
you know it girl.
SNHOCKEY;
Remember
"Have Faith, Never Give up, Never Backed Down"
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.