Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Flea, fly, fo, far!

Man, I just love that the exams are finally here!
Yes weirdo Rasey i know.
Getting it over and done w yknow yknow.
Absolutely love it! (:
13Days to go to the end of it!
Woohoo~
So far so good.
EL; Seth tan said that we should start it w a bang
so that the rest of our papers would rock.
Hhaha hilarious, but yeah it was good.
Ever felt so immensely in writing?
Well, first time ever i did.
God's grace man i tell you.
I rewrite so many times, and really pray very hard
before i started on a new sheet, afraid of time factor.
But i pulled thru! (:
Cheena paper, hahah i should just move to
basic chinese, my chinese really very CMI man.
My laoshi say can lah, but i didn't
use a single idiom or chim word, my story
was literally primary-school-cliche-drama-mama.
Hhaha you name it, i have it.
Hhaha thing was i didn't even understand the topic
given!!! So scary man, then i check
the dictionary before starting, ohwells,
leave the rest to God.
Hhaha i do my best and let God do the rest.
SS! Woohoo, studied the stuff and it came
out, yayness, but then my phrasing
i felt it kinda suck a lil, so gotta see how it goes.
I quite sway, say its easy then surely fail.
If say its difficult, ill be lying.
Best, Hhaha no opinion.
Maths paper, people say we are going
to start crying after it.
I really hope not, but will see!
Exciting!!!! It seems really soon when
all this torture is gonna be over.
I wanna go on a holidayyyyyy!
Miss take the plane mannnnn.
Hhahah i wanna follow my momsy to work
BUT schedule wise i think we don't telly by a day.
I want, and i truly really want!
HintHint*
(My mom reads this)
Hhahahah thats why, but anyways it'll be cool.
I enjoyed the last trip, though mom nearly
got heart attack worrying about me.
hahahha So funny.
Fingers crossed, perhaps perhaps, she might just take me! (:
She's coming home tonight,
so haha! That's great to hear.
Can't wait!
Well, for now, i better get back to my numbers.
Add, minus, plus, divide
here Rasey comes!

mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.