Wednesday, September 9, 2009
It takes that little courage; & that bit of love.
Seating around, bumming around,
doing some actual work.
All day my itouch @ its best singing to me.
Boy do i love it.
Praise & Worship, yknow its like there
are just moments whereby you stop doing
everything and sit there and enjoy it.
No matter how zhaoxia you can get,
you just sing it anyways, && after that
end w a smile @ your own stupidity.
Have we enjoyed it?
Today i just wanna say that,
Being a Christian, committing myself at church
every sunday, knowing that my sundays would be church.
Wow i can just smile.
I was never a commitment person,
Never did i manage to complete a year of Art class
when i was younger,
Never did i manage complete
my piano grade 8 when i promised to @ the start,
giving it up @ pathetic grade2.
Never did i manage to not change tuition countless
times that lost track of how many.
All the nitty gritty things.
Honestly speaking,
That was why I feared Church & refused to
right @ the start of the year.
:/I didn't want to commit myself to anything.
Or rather, i feared of committing myself to it,
that's why it took me so long to be convinced
by my sister. 5-6months?
Fear have stopped me. Have it for you?
I believe so that some of us are.
But thing is, commitment is actually nothing,
because when you give it a shot,
when you decide to open your heart
and truly really give it that one shot,
to enjoy and love something,
you do it because you want not, not because you have to
or is committed to.
It have been the best decision I've made.
I know i've made many decisions in life,
too many that I can't really remember what they are
but i know of this, & yeah I'm proud of it.
Proud to be a Christian.
To have Jesus in the centre of my life.
When's your turn?

mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.