Thursday, September 3, 2009
little.
" For i know the plans i have for you, declares
the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11
I feel relieved, its going to be the holidays,
that means more mugging?
Muggertoads. Hhaha
Parents are off to BKK; Daddy's flight got
cancelled due to technical problems.
He's taking the later one, which is leaving in 5mins.
Hahha cos he just smsed (:
I shall pray for a safe & enjoyable trip!
AMEN! :)
Hhahaha
Alrighto, pretty shagggg, dk what to blog about
today, hahahah i see hearts on my sister's
macbook keyboard as i type this post.
Love Abundantly; Jesus said to love.
KKKK! Grandma's over, i shall go now!
the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11
I feel relieved, its going to be the holidays,
that means more mugging?
Muggertoads. Hhaha
Parents are off to BKK; Daddy's flight got
cancelled due to technical problems.
He's taking the later one, which is leaving in 5mins.
Hahha cos he just smsed (:
I shall pray for a safe & enjoyable trip!
AMEN! :)
Hhahaha
Alrighto, pretty shagggg, dk what to blog about
today, hahahah i see hearts on my sister's
macbook keyboard as i type this post.
Love Abundantly; Jesus said to love.
KKKK! Grandma's over, i shall go now!
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.