Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Lives, Loves, Always there.
My Savior Lives, My Savior Loves,
My Savior is Always there for me.
Cos you're always there.
When somebody says you've nobody,
I beg to differ from that.
I've a Bestfriend!
Jesus, you're my bestfriend! & you'll always be
now & forever!
Rough day today,
Ended up doing nothing very productive.
Haiz! BUT!
Out of being not being productive there's something
way better! Ohwellsss
Enjoy the new song! It's really awesome.
OHHH & i got my lazy ass up to go
for a jog weirdly @ 730PM?
I enjoyed my jog alot today; yes exceptionally.
My Savior is Always there for me.
Cos you're always there.
When somebody says you've nobody,
I beg to differ from that.
I've a Bestfriend!
Jesus, you're my bestfriend! & you'll always be
now & forever!
Rough day today,
Ended up doing nothing very productive.
Haiz! BUT!
Out of being not being productive there's something
way better! Ohwellsss
Enjoy the new song! It's really awesome.
OHHH & i got my lazy ass up to go
for a jog weirdly @ 730PM?
I enjoyed my jog alot today; yes exceptionally.
mood: HAPPYGAY
listening: Christian music
random: His unfailing love that has set me free.