<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 21, 2009
Ready, set, Go!



Over this brilliant weekend,
I feel charged up & Ready for the
weeks to come.

Man I've never felt so stressed up w everything,
lost hope for my studies, only worrying & doubting more and more.
But i'm putting all that behind me,
"fear, helplessness, hopelessness.."
& instead, have strong Faith to believe.
I'm gonna Shine for Jesus man,
gonna face my giant w this big step of faith.

Oh man It's gonna be amazing.
There was this point of time whereby i just wanted
to give up everything, friday was at its lowest.
My prayers were answered when Gary &
Pastor Paul spoke this weekend.

I'm ready, all the way Rasey Tan Rui Shi.
Keep running forward,
trusting more and more each step of th way
& day by day.
Your Grace is sufficient.

Yeppz, &&& Belle & Chermin
all the way k! With God all things are possible.
& all of you who're reading,
Don't give up!
Now's not the time, it is always when its
most difficult, at the climax whereby we lose it,
don't give in, press on,
PUSH- pray until something happens.

& someone told me this,
it's not too late, it'll never be unless you say it is.

wellll,
I'm ready, set Go. GO4GOD!
Shining for Jesus.

With me?





















center>