<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Human, past present future...


What kind of person?
In the past, I would want to do well so that I would not lose to people,
especially people I envied or was jealous of secretly etc.
The bad kind of competition.
If you catch what i'm saying..

But check this out,
Doing well, yes did make me happy.
BUT, not for the right reasons.
When I did well it made me happy that I won so and so that kinda thing.
&&& not that wow i did well, so proud of myself.

See the difference?

I believe that many of us out there are like that,
we want it so that we won’t be lacked behind or laughed at,
many whatnots and when we don't, we fall hard.
Afraid of what people thinks or is going to talk about of you.
Amen?
HAHHA, so true right. Come on,
Are you going to seat there and be in denial & disagreement.
You're human right, face it.

Now i'm proud to say that,
I wanna do well, Not because i care of what others think,
Not because of competitions, not because of any thing else,
but because right, by doing well,
My parents would be proud of me, not only that,
they would be happy.

&& not only that, I know that whatever grades i get,
as long as i do my best, God will be proud of me.
& man, Idk how to explain it but
I'm proud of My God.

& just like that, I'm happy enough.





















center>