<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3679709684931923724?origin\x3dhttp://clickshutupread.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 26, 2009
happy girl.



HAHHA HELLOOO!
Welllll I've been busy! Or rather, have been kept busy.
Welllllllllll not anymore!
Shall fully utilize my time more wisely now.
Since I've always wanted to but just
failed terribly as usual...

Enjoyed the week indefinitely (:
Heehee.
Kinda nice not having exams.
Yet the setback is that i miss studying!
Booo Rasey!
Yes i know lah, cos like study so much then suddenly
stop so its like the drive is still there.

Anw enough w studying matters.
I'm gonna complete or rather seal the year's work
(HEEHEE)
&&&& pack/organise my room.
Am thinking of redecorating it yet again,
benitaaaaaaabenben offered to paint my room!
How sweet of her, ahhahah art student okay!
Don't playplay.
Will see what I'm gonna do.

&&&&&&& MY AWESOME SISTER IS
LOANING ME HER
MACBOOK FOR A MONTH.
TILL HER ALEVELS.

LOVE YOU SISSY.





















center>